We appreciate how much you care!
Thousands of multi-disciplinary health professionals, just like you, support families and their loved ones day in and day out, in every corner of Canada. Canada Cares celebrates and honours each and every member of the healthcare team who works along side families, their children and their frail or aging loved ones. We respect, acknowledge and admire all that you do.
Today, we invite you to show your support for Canada Cares as we build our campaign from coast to coast. It’s easy to show us just how much you care and every time you post, you can enter to win one of our fabulous prizes.
- Say thank you to a colleague or teacher who has helped you along the way, or a family who has touched your life
- Post a memory note in honour of someone in your family or someone you’ve cared for
- Share your caregiving story and tell us why you do what you do every day
- Give others a word of advice or support
- Send us a picture or a video of someone you care for
- Nominate a great family or professional caregiver for one of our Caregiver Awards (closing September 30, 2016)
- Enter to win a prize
Want to phone us or mail in to enter?
Call us at 416-421-7944
Fax to 416-421-8418
Send a letter, card or postcard to:
255 Duncan Mill Road, Suite 803
Toronto, Ontario. M3B-3H9