You are not alone!
More than one in four of us is a family caregiver, and many of us have been caregivers or are the friends and relatives of those who need care. Canada Cares wants to raise awareness for and celebrate the role of family caregivers, parents with children with special needs and the health professionals who care across the country.
Today, we invite you to show your support for Canada Cares as we build our campaign from coast to coast. It’s easy to show us just how much you care, and every time your post, you can enter to win one of our fabulous prizes.
- Say thank you to a caregiver, friend, health professional or family member
- Post a memory note in honour of a family member or friend
- Share your caregiving story
- Tell us a tale that’s funny or touching
- Send us a photo or video of someone you care about
- Post a word of advice
- Nominate a great family or professional caregiver (closing September 30, 2016)
- Enter to win a prize when you tell us why caregiving matters
Want to phone us or mail in to enter?
Call us at 416-421-7944
Fax to 416-421-8418
Send a letter, card or postcard to:
255 Duncan Mill Road, Suite 803
Toronto, Ontario. M3B-3H9