Learn more about the organizations working with us to achieve our goals.
Canada Cares Resource Network partners with many organizations and individual volunteers to build awareness and recognition for the role of caregivers and health professionals who look after and provide support to both adults and children.
From national and local initiatives that say thank you, and support and build visibility to our caregiver awards program, Canada Cares plays a key role in raising the profile of both family and allied healthcare professionals from coast to coast.
Our supporters and friends include:
- Ability Online
- Alzheimer Society of Toronto
- BCS Media Group: caregiversolutions.ca, todayskids.ca and rehabmagazine.ca
- Brain Injury Association of Canada
- Canadian Abilities Foundation
- Canadian Caregiver Coalition
- Canadian Homecare Association
- Canadian Red Cross
- Caregiving Matters
- Evolution Technologies
- Invacare Canada
- Kohler Canada
- March of Dimes Stroke Recovery Canada
- MV-1 Accessible Vehicles
- Philips Lifeline
- Saint Elizabeth Health Care
- We Care Home Health Services
We work with industry advisors and our Patron’s Committee will be announced in 2014.